Please read the following updates pertaining to our practice and your health needs.
Accommodations for our patients:
- If you are healthy, but in pain and in need of treatment, you may schedule or keep your existing appointment at your discretion. Dr. Alicia Carter and her staff remain healthy and have not been exposed to anyone who is known to have been infected with Covid-19.
- If you or one of your family members are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, runny nose or shortness of breath), please reschedule your appointment.
- Telehealth visits are still being offered for certain conditions for new and existing patients. Please understand that there are limitations to Telehealth visits versus in-office visits.
We continue to protect our patients seen at our office with the following measures:
- All exam tables, countertops and equipment are disinfected between patients.
- Patients are required to utilize hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the office.
- If you are a new patient, you are encouraged to complete your forms online at home or on your own device.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting strategies continue along with ongoing disinfection of common contact areas such as the front desk and door knobs.
The health and safety of our patients is our top priority. We will continue to communicate with you as we navigate the current situation